Ribbon Brooch - Support Breast Cancer Awareness
Estimated Delivery:Mar 17 - Mar 21
Shape: Heart shape
Treatment process: electroplating
Popular elements: metal, pattern, three-dimensional decoration
Alloy brooch X1
All You Need To Know About Our Shipping, Returns & Exchange Policy
Do you ship internationally?
You can see our shipping options at checkout. Most items can be shipped anywhere in the world, but currently the Mastectomy Essentials range is US only.
How long does it take to receive my order?
There will be a processing time of 2-3 days, but orders are typically sent out within 24 hours. After that, shipping times are as follows:
- Standard Shipping (Mastectomy Essentials) - 5-7 business days
- Standard Shipping (other items) - 15-25 business days
I think I ordered the wrong size. Can I exchange it?
If you ordered the wrong size, log into the customer portal and get in touch with our customer service team to make the exchange request. We’ll agree which charity in the Useful Info/Free Cancer Support section would be willing to accept yor purchase, as we do not directly accept returned products. Once the charity has received the undamaged article, you’ll be sent the correct size (one exchange permitted per original order).
My product is damaged. Can I get a replacement?
This is unlikely to happen, given our product quality, but our customer service team will be happy to help. In the customer portal, send us a photo of the damage and your order details. If we think it's acceptable, we'll tell you to which charity in the Useful Info/Free Cancer Support section to send the product to. The charity will carry out a damage assessment.
- If it is deemed that the damage was caused in the manufacturing process or via shipping, we’ll send a replacement product at no cost to you, plus a voucher for the cost of shipping the damaged product.
- If the damage is classified as “Customer Damage”, i.e. not caused through shipping or manufacturing, no replacement will be made.
I changed my mind about the order. Can I get a refund?
We would encourage you to send any unwanted products to one of the charities in the Useful Info/Free Cancer Support section, as we do not directly accept returned products. We can, however, issue a voucher (Amazon or our own Kokobal vouchers).
Why do you not accept returns?
There are really 3 reasons:
1. Five billion pounds of returned goods end up in US landfills each year. Hauling around all those goods in the US alone, creates over 15 million metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions annually. That’s more than what 3 million cars might put out in one year!*
That is not what we stand for and we simply don’t want to contribute to this waste.
2. The sad fact is that, as we see above, “free returns” are anything but. We want to avoid our products ending up in a landfill, which is why we work with select charities & businesses that can accept unwanted purchases and then make them available to their network, community or customers.
3. We strongly believe in, and wish to encourage, environmentally responsible shopping behavior. It is not unheard of for online shoppers to buy multiple, products, either from 1 store, or competitive stores, only to send back the majority and keep just 1. This behaviour negatively impacts the environment. We hope that you can embrace our philosophy.